|
Friday, November 21, 2008 1:36 pm Hello blog! I know we've both been bad owners cos we haven't updated in a long time! But its cos we have this "DJ diary" which we write on every week so maybe we've forgotten abt u hehe. Anyway i'm here for a reason! And the reason is cos i'm super bored at work! Sit back and relax while i elaborate why… … :) OK! Here I go! Right now I’m working at NUH in the HR Wellness dept. Actually they were wrong to call it a department cos there are only 2 staff -.- one is the boss and the other the worker. Basically their titles are Executive and Senior Admin Asisstant respectively.. Haha. So I was employed to be a temp staff for 3 months before I go to Melbourne Uni to further my studies! Like finally?! Yeah. My role as I was told was supposed to be data entry, but so far I haven’t done any data entry. Haha.. Cos I need a programme to key in the results but the comp is not working! So the IT ppl took the CPU to repair it.. And it’s been almost 2 weeks! :/ The data that I have to key in are actually from the Health Screening that they conducted on the first 2 weeks I started work. It was free of charge for all NUH staff and so we expected like 4000 ppl. *faints* I helped out in that too, doing registration and taking height and weight. But seemed like only 2000plus turned up :) The Dept of Lab Medicine took the blood specimens for testing, and after that they gave us all the raw data that I need to key into the programme. So I’m still waiting for it to be okay… Oh wells, 3 boring paragraphs. In this paragraph, I have something more exciting to tell u! Dear and me are going to Vietnam in 2 weeks’ time!!! Yippie! Its from 5 - 9 Dec and we're gonna go to Phan Thiet and Mui Ne for 2 days, and Ho Chi Minh City for 3 days. We’re both super excited about it hehehe… Dear was the one who customized everything and booked the hotel and flight. I’m still doing research about where to go during our free & easy day. Hee. Shan’t expose too much, the pictures will come soon! :P __love struck ([`dJ]) ♥ deb 0 comments |
welcome rants of an orange & his wife <3 myself jason ling debra kong wishlist ![]() a nikon P5100 (gotten it!) ![]() nokia n81 8gb ![]() volkswagen golf (: NETWORK
amanda may trackback
March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 July 2007 August 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 July 2008 November 2008 January 2009 April 2009 music
|