|
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 12:36 am Hi blog! Its already July! I've been really free since end May, about 5 weeks since my last day of work! Contract ended on 26 May. Trying to find a new job and have applied for 4 so far, but i haven't got any response yet! =( Been slacking at home most of the time and watching the Eurocup. Mum subscribed! Quite glad that Spain won! I was kinda rooting for them all the while.. Haha. And i watched lots of Ellen Degeneres, MTV, National Spelling Bee, Are you smarter than a 5th grader, Wheel of Fortune. Haha.. And i'm missing dear terribly now :( He's outfield now.. Gonna be for the next few days! Was quite glad that mum let me stay over at his place on sat! We watched Death Note 3 tgt! It was not bad, but not really linked to the previous two. I prefer parts 1 & 2! But it was still quite nice overall =) I'm very excited! Our 3 year anni is coming up dear! 6 days more! And dear took off on that day specially to celebrate it with me! I'm really very happy and hope that it'll be a fantastic day for the both of us! Can't wait =) Dun need to get me any present okay? Serious. Or if it's belated i won't mind also! Hehe.. __love struck ([`dJ]) ♥ deb 0 comments |
welcome rants of an orange & his wife <3 myself jason ling debra kong wishlist ![]() a nikon P5100 (gotten it!) ![]() nokia n81 8gb ![]() volkswagen golf (: NETWORK
amanda may trackback
March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 July 2007 August 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 July 2008 November 2008 January 2009 April 2009 music
|