Sunday, March 18, 2007 12:05 am

Hi dear blog! It’s been a while since we’ve updated.. Cos it’s the end of poly man and we’re enjoying every minute of it! Haha =p

Lets see.. Our class Bintan trip was a pretty fun one! Huge villa all to our own and we even owned a private swimming pool hehe. Beach fun – guys played soccer while the girls (feli, me, steph and her bf luke) went bodyboarding :) I still haven’t really mastered it, but its real fun when u manage to do it right! And not forgetting Laserquest!! We played it 2 days straight. Super duper fun =p and our beloved buggy was in pretty bad shape after everyone tried driving it haha~ NEVERTHELESS! It was all fun! A great big escape from the stresses of school =)


The 10 of us at Bintan Lagoon Resort - Angsoka 02 =)

Our private pool!

Moving on.. Dar and I had a new addition to the family.. Nutty! Gave it to him on our 20th monthsary =) we’ve been together that long! Or should I say that short :) hee. Now we've all grown up and are working "adults".. He's working at sentosa while i'll be working at dumex starting next week. I feel so old! 20! My youth is running away from me sob. Oh wells i should stop rattling on.. and get some of my beauty sleep!

Gd night honey, I love you.



__love struck ([`dJ]) ♥
deb 0 comments