|
Saturday, July 01, 2006 12:08 am BOO! the princess is finally back in action after being missing for some time.. i have a secret to tell u: PSST PSST >>> SCHOOL HAS STARTED! sigh.. stress levels are filling up to the brim all over again =( and i'm still not done with my final report! i seriously dread itttttt =S just wanna enjoy and spend more quality time with my prince but we can't really though. we'll find a way =) i'm still sad we're not in the same class anymore.. but the thing is it's good in its own way too.. i guess we won't get sick of seeing each other everyday hehe. no lah! but it just.. gives us space for our social lives too =) and the test of trust.. independence? maybe.. anyways he'll be in NS in 6 months time :X that would be 2 yrs of "separation".. oh well thats just another small test =) whee! gonna watch superman 2 with jason's family tmr.. it'll be great fun :D To dear: Its just days to our anniversary! =P Even though we're back in Singapore, i just wanna dedicate this part of a song to u: I love you, I have loved you all along And I miss you, been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore... ![]() I LOVE YOU. MUACKS. __love struck ([`dJ]) ♥ deb 0 comments |
welcome rants of an orange & his wife <3 myself jason ling debra kong wishlist ![]() a nikon P5100 (gotten it!) ![]() nokia n81 8gb ![]() volkswagen golf (: NETWORK
amanda may trackback
March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 July 2007 August 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 July 2008 November 2008 January 2009 April 2009 music
|